Venue & Accommodation
The conference will be held at the Hotel Rixos Libertas, only a 15 minute walk from the historical "Ancient City".
- Distance from Dubrovnik: 1,5 km.
- Distance from the Old Town: 1,9 km.
- Distance from the Dubrovnik Airport: 18 km.
Travel and transport
From the Dubrovnik Airport
The Rixos Libertas Dubrovnik is located in the city centre, 18 km from the Dubrovnik International Airport. The Rixos Libertas Dubrovnik is easily accessible and charms with all natural and historical beauties of the Lapad Peninsula and Dubrovnik.
- Information about shuttle buses to and from the airport can be found here. A one-way ticket is 40 Croatian Kuna, while a return ticket is 70 Croatian Kuna.
Public transportation routes in Dubrovnik can be found here. Their timetables are available separately as an A4 page. The connection between the city center and the hotel area is operated by bus lines 4, 5, and 7. The closest stop is the Hotel Bellevue stop.
NEW: We agreed with the Rixos hotel on a limited number of rooms with a special conference discount (only for the days in which the conference is taking place). To book one of these rooms:
- go to http://libertasdubrovnik.rixos.com/
- type in the check-in and checkout date and click book now (dates must be in the interval from 27.06.2017 to 01.07.2017 included - unfortunately the day before the conference, 26.06.2017, is not included in the discount package)
- on the top of the page click the add code button and select the group attendee
- type the code ECRTS17 and book
For special request it is possible to contact the RIXOS at email@example.com.
Visa and invitation letter
If an author needs a visa for coming to the conference, he should, as soon as possible, ask the General Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org) to send an invitation letter.