To focus on new and on-going research in the field of real-time and embedded systems, the Work-in-Progress (WiP) organizing committee at ECRTS 2017 invites authors to submit short papers describing promising early-stage ideas. The submitted papers should cover topics listed in the technical scope of the Conference, as well as forthcoming relevant topics. For a more detailed information regarding scope and topics, see the website of ECRTS 2017.
The contributors will be required to give a short oral presentation of their work and prepare a poster to communicate their ideas during the poster session.
The proceedings containing all accepted papers will be distributed online and during the Conference.
The submission is limited to 3 pages (maximum), A4 paper size, double column, 10pt typeface size, and should include the following 5 sections, each answering the associated question:
- Application domain & Challenge -- What is the context of the work?
- Motivation -- Why is the work relevant?
- Problem statement -- What are the assumptions and the problem being addressed?
- Proposed approach and preliminary results -- How did you proceed (few equations, Intuition)?
- Envisioned solution -- Why, in your opinion, is your approach promising?
The layout should conform to the IEEE format for conference proceedings. All submissions should be made electronically, via the following page:
Papers exceeding the maximum page length will not be considered for review.
- Submission deadline: April 28, 2017 (23:59 (GMT-12))
- Notification of acceptance: May 8, 2017
- Camera-ready version: May 29, 2017
- WiP Session: June 28, 2017
Work-in-Progress Session Chair:
- Patrick Meumeu Yomsi, CISTER/INESC TEC and ISEP, Portugal
- Bader Alahmad - University of British Columbia, Canada
- Borislav Nikolic - Technische Universitat Braunschweig, Germany
- Gurulingesh Raravi - CISTER/INESC TEC and ISEP, Portugal
- Rodolfo Pellizoni - University of Waterloo, Canada
- Sebastian Altmeyer - University of Amsterdam, Netherlands